China rc brushless motor, the price is favorable, the delivery cycle is stable, the difference between the brush motor and the brushless motor:
1. When the motor with brush motor works, the coil and commutator rotate, and the magnet and carbon brush do not rotate. The alternating current direction of the coil is changed by the inverter and the brush that rotate with the motor.
2. The brushless DC motor is composed of the motor body and the driver, and is a typical mechatronic product. Since the brushless DC motor runs in a self-controlled manner, it will not add a start winding to the rotor like a synchronous motor that is started under heavy load under variable frequency speed regulation, nor will it cause oscillation and loss of synchronization when the load changes suddenly.
3. The brush motor is a traditional product with relatively stable performance. The brushless motor is an upgraded product, and its life performance is better than that of the brush motor. However, its control circuit is more complicated, and the requirements for aging and screening of components are stricter.
4. The equipment of brushless motor can be used in: dairy industry, brewing industry, meat processing industry, soy product processing industry, beverage processing industry, pastry processing industry, pharmaceutical industry, electronic precision factory, etc. Dust workshops, such as the brushless motor (DIHOUR) hand dryer produced by Dior Electric, are often used in factories.
5. The carbon brush motor can only be used in all kinds of toilets and other areas where the requirements are not too high, but they cannot be used in dust-free workshops and explosion-proof workshops!
6. Service life, the brushless motor can work continuously for about 20,000 hours, and the conventional service life is 7-10 years. Carbon brush motor: It can work continuously for about 5000 hours, and the conventional service life is 2-3 years.
7. In terms of energy saving, relatively speaking, the power consumption of brushless motors is only 1/3 of that of carbon brushes.