Today's water photovoltaic power generation, mainly a mode of photovoltaic + water surface, is also a relatively novel way. With the continuous application of water photovoltaic, we have seen its unique advantages, but there are still many features that are not known to us. Let's take a look at it.
1. Saving land resources and having less impact on the aquatic environment. The water photovoltaic power generation project has no support foundation and cable trench excavation. There is no construction of on-site roads, which greatly reduces ground excavation and is conducive to soil and water conservation.
2. The coverage of the components can reduce the evaporation of water surface and save water resources.
3. High power generation efficiency. The water surface is relatively open, which can effectively avoid the shadow on the efficiency of photovoltaic modules, and the solar radiation area is uniform and the illumination time is long. The water has a cooling effect on the solar panel, which can suppress the temperature rise of the surface of the component. According to the calculation, if the temperature of the panel is lowered by 1 °C, the output power can be increased by 0.5%, and the grounding or roofing power station in the same area is 10% ~ 15 The amount of power generated can reduce power generation losses compared to ground and rooftop solar panels during high summer temperatures.
4. The solar photovoltaic panel blocks part of the sunlight from hitting the surface of the water, reducing photosynthesis, and can inhibit the reproduction of algae.
5. Cost advantage. The surface floating photovoltaic power station has a holistic nature, which facilitates the installation and operation of the solar tracking system, and reduces the cost of the ground photovoltaic power plant due to the need to install a two-axis tracking system for each panel. If the floating body frame is made of bamboo material with special waterproof treatment, it can also save costs and achieve high environmental protection benefits.
6, the components are easy to clean. The materials selected for water photovoltaic power generation must meet the highest waterproof requirements. Compared with ground photovoltaics, the power generation efficiency of the components is less damaged during cleaning.
7. Avoid land restrictions. In some countries or regions with limited land resources and difficult land development, the development of water photovoltaic projects is a good choice, opening up a new path for the application of photovoltaic power generation.
8, can synchronize aquaculture. A reservoir or a fish pond built in the aquaculture industry can also create a better incubation environment for fish and increase aquatic production.
9. Tourism benefits. It can be used as a unique scenic spot to become an embellishment of the water landscape, bringing viewing and tourism benefits.
10. Tax-free water surface. The National Land Classification (Trial), which was implemented on January 1, 2002, stipulates that the national land is divided into three categories, namely, “agricultural land”, “construction land” and “unutilized land”. in accordance with
Although some large-scale aquatic photovoltaic power plants have been established in China, the popularity has not been extensive, and relevant policies and institutional norms have not been established. However, with the tight land use situation, it is a good way to transfer photovoltaic power to the water.