Five precautions for wholesale pmdc motor disassembly
According to the principle of DC motor, the motor is disassembled and assembled. The DC motor is the alternating electromotive force induced in the armature coil. The commutation function of the commutator and the brush makes it change to the DC electromotive force when it is taken out from the brush end. . However, there are five precautions when disassembling the DC motor, as follows:
1. For the motor equipped with the rolling bearing, first remove the bearing cover, then loosen the fastening screw of the end cover, and mark the joint between the end cover and the housing shell, and remove the fastening end. The cap screws are screwed into the two screw holes specially provided on the motor end cover to push the end cap out.
2. Remove the external wiring of the DC motor and mark it. Then loosen the foot screw to separate the motor from the drive mechanism.
3. When removing the DC motor with brush, remove the brush from the brush holder and mark the position of the brush neutral line.
4. When extracting the rotor, care must be taken not to damage the stator coil. If the weight of the rotor is not large, it can be pulled out by hand. If the weight is large, it should be lifted with lifting equipment.
5. Disassemble the pulley or coupling on the shaft of the DC motor. Sometimes it is necessary to add some kerosene to the gap between the motor shafts of the pulley to make it penetrate and lubricate, which is easy to disassemble.
DC motor It is a motor that can convert DC electric energy and mechanical energy. It is a hub for energy conversion. Therefore, it is also called armature. It consists of shaft, armature core, armature winding, commutator and fan.