The factory teaches you to buy micro motor skills
Micro-motors are small-sized motors that are often used in certain places and in special places. Micro-motors are used in daily life compared to other types of motors, so when purchasing micro-motors, it is usually simple. If you understand the price, brand and other issues, you will not ask more questions. The maintenance method is similar. For these two situations, Xiaobian will briefly explain the micro-motor purchase skills and maintenance methods in the following time.
Micro motor purchase tips
1, control mode: manual, active, local control.
2, the application environment: normal temperature, high temperature, high cold.
3, motor use: such as fans, pumps, air compressors, lathes, pumping units and other load machinery.
4. Motor: rated voltage, rated current, rated power, power frequency, insulation grade, etc.
Micro motor maintenance method
1. Wipe the micro motor.
2. Check and clean the micro motor terminals.
3. Check the transmission, check the coupling or pulley
4. Check whether there are burn marks on each wiring part and whether the grounding wire is good.
5. Inspection and maintenance of bearings.
6. Check the dryness of the micro motor windings.