Under the stimulation of high growth of industrial robots, where is the domestic servo motor?
Industrial robot control systems and automation products mainly involve servo motors, reducers, controllers and sensors. The servo motor is the power system of the industrial robot. It is usually installed at the "joint" of the robot and is the "heart" of the robot movement.
The joint drive of the robot is inseparable from the servo system. The more joints, the higher the flexibility and precision of the robot, and the more servo motors are used. As the actuator of the control system, the electric servo drive system constitutes one of the three core components of the industrial robot. The electric servo drive system is an actuator that directly or indirectly drives the robot body to obtain various movements of the robot by using the torque and force generated by various motors, and is usually composed of a servo motor and a servo driver. In addition to speed and torque control, the servo system provides precise, fast and stable position control.
The requirements of the robot for the joint drive motor are very strict, so the requirements for the electric servo drive system are also very strict, mainly in the following aspects:
1) Fast response, the higher the sensitivity of the electric servo system, the better the fast response performance.
2) The starting torque inertia ratio is large. When the load is driven, the starting torque of the servo motor of the robot is required to be large, and the moment of inertia is small.
3) The continuity and linearity of the control characteristics. With the change of the control signal, the speed of the motor can continuously change. Sometimes the speed is proportional to the control signal or proportional to the control signal. The speed range is wide and can be used for 1:1000. ~ 10000 speed range.
4) Small size, small mass and short axial dimension to match the body shape of the robot.
5) It can withstand harsh operating conditions, can perform very frequent forward and reverse and acceleration and deceleration operations, and can withstand multiple overloads in a short time. AC servo drives are widely used in industrial robots because of their advantages of high torque moment of inertia ratio, no brush and commutating sparks.弗威威智能服务机器人
ResearchandMarkets released the 2015-2019 Global Industrial Robot Servo Motor Industry Report.
According to the report, since 2013, China has become the world's largest industrial robot market. In 2014, sales soared to 55% of global servo motor sales, totaling 57,000 units. With the industrial upgrading and the demand for robots to replace the artificial labor, China's industrial robot market will continue to grow rapidly. It is expected that by 2019, the demand for servo motors in the Chinese market will reach 182,000 units.
The rapid growth of industrial robots has stimulated the development of the servo motor market to some extent. According to ResearchandMarkets, 90% of industrial robots use servo motors. At the same time, the servo motors assembled by each industrial robot are average. In 2014, China's demand for servo motors increased by 231,000 units. And this number is expected to reach 737,000 in 2019.
At present, in China's industrial machine market, 85% of servo motors are foreign brands, and mainstream suppliers include Panasonic, Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, and Lenze and Bosch Rexroth in Europe and the United States. Among them, in 2015, Japanese brands accounted for the largest Chinese market share - nearly 50%. However, most of the local Chinese companies are still in the stage of development and testing, and there are almost no industrialized industrial robot servo motors.