What are the functions and advantages of the discount spur gear motor?
Geared motors are typically used in low speed, high torque transmissions or electric motors. The gears on the input shaft of the large gear reducer on the internal gear or other high-speed output shafts are less engaged. According to the working principle of the geared motor, the principle of the ordinary gear reducer is the same, but the ideal deceleration effect is not achieved. The number of gear teeth and the ratio of the gear ratio are also key factors. The reducer is a power transmission mechanism that uses a gear speed converter to decelerate the number of revolutions of the motor to the required number of revolutions and obtain a large torque mechanism.
The role of the discount spur gear motor:
1) The output torque is increased at the same time, and the torque output ratio is driven by the motor output, but should not exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
2) At the same time reduce the inertia of the load, the inertia is reduced to the square of the reduction ratio. You can see the inertia value that the universal motor has.
Advantages of the discount spur gear motor:
The general geared motor is equipped with a helical gear motor, a geared motor, a cycloidal gear motor and so on.
1) The main feature of the worm gear motor is that it has a reverse self-locking function and a large reduction ratio. The input and output axes are not on the same axis and are not on the same plane. However, the total volume is large, the transmission efficiency is not high, and the accuracy is not high.
2) Harmonic transmission is a harmonic reduction motor with elastic deformation of the flexible element controllable transmission movement and power, small size, high precision, but the disadvantage is soft circular limited life, impact resistance, compared with metal parts are not stiff . The input speed should not be too high.
3) The advantages of the geared motor are compact structure, high precision, long service life and large rated output torque.