grass cutter motor
1.Product Introduction of the grass cutter motor
Our company mainly provides DC motors and AC motors. Then the series motor and gearbox are our main products. Customers are very satisfied with our products.
2. Product Parameter of the grass cutter motor
3. Product Feature
Typical Application: grass cutter
4.The main production line equpment and other machines for the motor.
Main production lien equpment: Full automatic rotor production line;Automatic stator winding production line;Automatci balance machine;Automatci insulation paper inserting machine;Automatic motor performance checking system.Etc.
Certificate: CCC. ROHS.CE.UL.Etc
6.The goods delivery, packing, shipping, customs clerance,of the grass cutter motor
Packing: by strong carton packing or wooden pallet
Shipping time:It usually take 10~25days by the vessel line.sometimes it takes longger time due to the port in full capacity.
Customs clearance:We will send all dcouments before goods arrive to your port.we also can help to make telex release for your receving goods faster.
Q:What are the reasons for the motor three-phase current imbalance?
A:(1) Three-phase voltage imbalance;
(2) The welding of a certain phase branch inside the motor is poor or the contact is not good;
(3) Short circuit between motor windings or short circuit to ground and phase;
(4) Wiring error.
Q:Why can't a 60Hz motor be connected to a 50Hz power supply?
A:When designing the motor, the silicon steel sheet is generally operated in the saturation region of the magnetization curve. When the power supply voltage is constant, lowering the frequency will increase the magnetic flux, and the excitation current
Q:What are the reasons for the motor phase loss?
(1) Poor contact in the switch;
(2) Transformer or line disconnection;
(3) Insurance fuses.
(1) The motor terminal box screw loose contact is poor;
(2) Poor internal wiring;
(3) The motor winding is broken.
Q:What are the causes of abnormal vibration and sound of the motor?
A:(1) poor bearing lubrication and bearing wear;
(2) The bearing chamber is too large.
(3) The fastening screw is loose;
(4) There are debris in the motor.